StreamThru: The mobile travel assistant
What is a mobile travel assistant?
A mobile travel assistant builds on knowledge of your customer's itinerary to engage them in a relevant dialogue when they're travelling. A typical dialogue conducted by mobile phone would include:
- Information you send automatically e.g. flight updates, traffic alerts, and weather forecasts
- Information requested by the traveller e.g. events guide, translation assistance, emergency help
A mobile dialogue is designed to keep your customers informed and entertained by giving them access to information they value, when they're on the move. And, the more people value your mobile travel assistant service, the more they'll want to use it, creating more opportunities for you to make money from mobile.
What is StreamThru?
StreamThru, Mantic Point's white-label, mobile travel assistant service lets you update your customers automatically with timely, personalised information about their trip. StreamThru delivers this information to your customers' mobile phones using proven SMS, hybrid SMS / mobile-web, or native mobile applications.
To maximise service take-up, StreamThru lets you create different mobile experiences for the different needs of your different customer segments - giving people exactly what they want when they want it.
Who is StreamThru for?
StreamThru helps travel brands engender loyalty and boost revenue by building mobile enabled, personalised dialogues with travellers who are on the move:
- For airlines and online travel agents we help you squeeze extra revenue from each booking by unlocking the value captured within your booking data
- For airports, we provide a common mobile app (promoted by a network of airports) enabling you to reach more of your customers, drive greater revenues, and keep the costs of going mobile to an absolute minimum - whilst you retain control over your brand and content
Who's using StreamThru?
Some of the mobile services powered by StreamThru include:
- Air New Zealand Boarding Buddy
- BAA Flying Messenger (at London Heathrow)
- Bristol Airport Mobile App (part of the StreamThru Airport Network)
- Opodo Extra (through booking process)
- Vodafone Travel App (Apple iTunes and Vodafone 360 App Stores)
Seeing is believing
Why not put us to the test? You can try out our SMS and mobile-web personalised, travel assistant services on our product showcase: www.streamthru.com
- Discover how a mobile assistant can help airlines, travel agents, or airports
- Find out why your customers will value a mobile assistant service
- Or, contact us to discuss what a mobile travel assistant service could do for your organisation
Working on your mobile strategy?
New SME Solutions
Want to Learn More?
Contact Us to discuss your specific requirements.