New technology is pushing TMCs to offer better service
We wanted to understand Capita’s insight into the latest changes and innovations within the travel industry. CIO Paul Saggar was kind enough to share his thoughts with us.
We asked 7 questions:
- As a TMC what technology has changed the way you serve your clients the most over the last few years?
- What do you think are the biggest drivers behind innovation in corporate travel?
- What do you see as the next step in the evolution of the traveller experience?
- What new development is poised to make significant disruption in corporate travel?
- How do you think the role of the TMC will evolve to meet the new challenges in corporate travel?
- How do you think traveller preferences and behaviour will influence how the travel business will evolve?
- Do you believe supporting corporate bookers with duty-of-care and risk information is becoming essential?
Paul's answers and discussions of these issues gives a snapshot of the changing world of travel risk management.