The Travel Risk Management Space Changes with Every Major Incident
We wanted to understand WorldAware's view of the risk to business travellers and the duty of care their employers are now expected to meet. John Rose, WorldAware's Former Director of Operations, was kind enough to share his thoughts with us.
We asked 7 questions:
- Can you give us a brief introduction to WorldAware?
- How important is it for companies to have a duty of care policy?
- What are the top risks facing multinational organisations today?
- In an ever changing world, how do you keep up with information on what and where risks are?
- How does technology play a part in managing risk?
- How do you see risk management developing in the years to come?
- Do you believe supporting corporate bookers with duty-of-care and risk information is becoming essential?
John's answers give insight into the changing world of travel risk management.