When you use the Direct2U Microsoft Teams service (the Service) you do so subject to these terms and conditions, and by using the Direct2U Microsoft Teams app you agree to abide by these terms.
- The Service is provided to you by Mantic Point Solutions Limited ("Mantic Point") as an additional source of travel information. It is not intended to be authoritative and should only be used as a guide in conjunction with other sources of information. The service is based on fast-moving real-time information supplied by third parties and its delivery is subject to the availability and operation of mobile networks, and as such, no warranty or guarantee can be offered regarding your ability to connect to the Service, its accuracy, completeness, or timely delivery.
- Mantic Point will endeavor to provide the Service in an uninterrupted and timely manner and will take all reasonable steps to correct any errors, omissions or delays.
- Mantic Point will provide the Service from the time you install it until you uninstall the Service.
- Mantic Point may cease or terminate the provision of the Service at any time.
- You agree you will: cooperate with Mantic Point, provide accurate information, and ensure your mobile phone and other devices are capable of receiving the Service. You agree you will not allow anyone else to use your Service, or have access to your information which is made available through the Service and you will not disclose your password or details to any unauthorized third party.
- You agree that Mantic Point and its trusted Partners may send you information regarding the Service, improvements to the Service, and other services Mantic Point believes may be of interest to you.
- Mantic Point is not liable for charges levied on you by your mobile network operator for the delivery of the Service to your mobile phone.
- In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the internet, either directly or through devices that access internet content, and you are responsible for any charges or service fees associated with such access including the security of your access. You are responsible for all equipment necessary to make such a connection to the internet, including a computer or other access device. You acknowledge that your access to the Service content may be affected by network outages for reasons including (1) caused by any failures of your equipment, systems, or local access services, (2) for previously scheduled maintenance, and (3) relating to an event beyond our control such as strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, government action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions, power or utility shortages.
- Mantic Point's liability in connection with the Service, however arising, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law (but there is no limit to its liability for death, personal injury, or fraudulent misrepresentation) and is in all cases limited to the price paid(if any) by you for the Service.
- Mantic Point warrants that it complies with the UK Data Protection Act. In using this Service you agree that information about you and your travel which has been booked by you or your travel provider will be used for the purpose of providing you with your travel itinerary as far as this is available and also to provide you with information and services related to your travel.
- Mantic Point shall have no liability to you if events beyond its control prevent it from performing its obligations. All intellectual property rights in the Service shall remain at all times the property of Mantic Point or Mantic Point licensors. These terms are subject to English law and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. Mantic Point may assign or otherwise transfer its obligations at any time. If any parts of these terms are found invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall remain in force.